Within this broad aim we endeavour to:
- Maintain a Catholic ethos that permeates and inspires the whole life and the work of the school.
- Educate the whole child in a way that is challenging, stimulating and enjoyable and be concerned for all areas of the child’s development: intellectual, spiritual, moral, emotional, social and physical.
- Raise pupils’ self-esteem in a safe, calm, nurturing and caring environment.
- Continue to foster and develop the close links already established with parents, parish and community.
- Give the children rich and enjoyable experiences of worship expressed in pupil achievements, school liturgies, assemblies and seasonal celebrations. Teach our children to pray with all of their being, mind, body, heart, spirit and senses, and in so doing discover themselves and enter into the beginning of a deep and personal relationship with God.
- Respect each individual. Develop moral values relating to people and property, a sense of justice and peace, and to respect the worth and dignity of the individual.
- Deliver an effective staff development programme.
The ethos of the school is a product of its small size and welcoming atmosphere coupled with close community links set in spacious surroundings.